Jeiii... we are planning our new adventure :)

I know, I know - there is still long time until it really happens, but still. I just wanted to make a mark in here. So - we are planning to visit Southeast Asia in November. I bought tickets with error fare already in March, but as it usually with error fare is - you never know until someone has tried. Soooo - I just found out that those error tickets are valid and working like they supposed to :) I´m so happy, I can finally show to my little monkeys this side of the word. So we are going at the end of November and returning at the middle of December. I wish we could stay there longer, but unfortunatel, I have to go back to work and kids have school.

Pildiotsingu sun thailand hat beach tulemusSo - about the trip. We are departing from Tallinn airport and next day we are arriving to Bangkok. Initial plan is, that this time we will stick manely to Thailand. We will be staying a few nights in Bangkok and then head to Krabi for a beach adventure. We will have about 1,5 weeks in Thailand and then we haveto fly out to Japan - Osaka. We will spend about 3 days there and then head back home. 

This odd route is the price you haveto pay for error flight ticket :) I´m not complaining though.  I have never been in Japan before - so this is like preview. If we like it we, will return.

To keep myself up to track i will add here what we have paid so far, so it would be easier to see how much in total this trip has costed.

Tickets so far in route:
TLL-BKK-OSA-TLL   -> 789€ (This is for 4 pax).
Tickets BKK-OSA       -> 580€ (Fare for 4 pax).

More to come - flights to Krabi (approx.) 200€ (4 pax) and accomodation, which will be about 700€ in total. I will try to find cheaper solutions... 

Comments