About us...

Hi!

This is our first blog post... but not our first trip as world discoverers. So let me just make a small introduction about us.

We are family of four from Estonia. Our children are both 8 and we have trained them well, when it comes to traveling :) Together we have been in catching sun in Egipt (Hurgada) and Spain (Mallorca, Tenerife and Gran Canaria). We have taken few ski trips as well (Norway and Finland), but those you will not find too many from our blog... or well maybe few in the future.

About me - my name is Piret (nearly unpronounceable in English, right?). I have hold a job as a flight attendant in one big intercontinental airline - so travelling is in my blood. My current job as accountant is opposite - boring as it can be, but what to do?! I´m also finishing my masters degree in university.
My better half has a history in travelling as well - he has lived in NY for few short summer periods during his summer vacations, when he was in high-school.

We together have been almost in every continent (except for Australia).We have took breathtaking views in Tulum (Mexico), touched stars in Hollywood boulevard (California), smoked a Cuban cigarillos in Key West (Florida), amazed ourselves in Central Park (New York), soaked in sun in Phuket (Thailand), suffered under diarrhea in Hurghada (Egypt) and of course Europe, our own continent... Barcelona, Venice, Milan, Stockholm, Helsinki, Riga, Amsterdam. I think that covers all the places where we have travelled together.

One more fact about us - we are budget travellers. I always try to find good deals and nearly never buy a single ticket without calculating first. My fiance often makes jokes about it and sometimes I wish I would listen to him... But this is me. I rather fly budget, but often! That is my moto :)


Comments